Discover the endless possibilities of software development with TMS WEB Core …
For more than two decades, the development environment Delphi is known for the rapid programming of Windows applications. Especially the easy creation of desktop database applications and the uncomplicated deployment of the applications to customer systems made Delphi popular compared to other programming languages. For several years now, software can be created for the target platforms Linux, MacOS as well as the mobile operating systems iOS and Android.
- Detailed description of the basics, the functionality, and the transpiler (based on pas2js)
- Step-by-step creation of the first web application
- Progressive Web Applications (PWA) for offline use
- Electron applications: Cross-platform Desktop applications based on web applications
- Creating web services for databases with TMS XData
- Integration of databases with TDataset controls
- XData-specific functionality for use in web applications
- Responsive web design (form designer, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap)
- The final chapter provides a comprehensive and practical example of server and web application with Google Maps and Google Charts
The content is suitable for both beginners and advanced developers interested in creating web applications with TMS WEB Core.
Knowledge of Delphi (Object Pascal) and the Visual Component Library (VCL) is required. To reproduce the numerous examples, you need a current version of Delphi and TMS WEB Core.
The free Delphi Community Edition is sufficient as well as the trial version of TMS WEB Core.